Learn How To Install and Run Backtrack On AndroidIts true that android is one of the best Operating System for mobile and tablets and android users are increasing day by day as compared to IOS. In android, We can run multiple apps according to our use. But have you ever installed and used Backtrack on android? If not then don’t worry as in this post I will tell you how to install and run backtrack on android.
Backtrack is an Operating System that is used for Ethical hacking and Penetration testing. It is one of the mostly used OS for hacking and testing. You can also run Backtrack in Android Mobiles and Tablets. You just have to follow the steps provided you below.
Android is the best OS for penetration testing. It is designed for digital forensics and penetration testing or hacking tool. It comes with many more updated tools. As the Backtrack is also available with ARM architecture which makes it possible to run Backtrack on a ARM machine such as mobiles or tablets.
- A Rooted Device. To Root Your Device Click Here.
- Backtrack ARM
- Android Terminal and android VNC
- If you are using PC then you need 7zip for extraction otherwise you can use Zarchiver on you android phone.
Step to Install and Run Backtrack On Android:-
First of all extract the BT5-GNOME-ARM.7z. and copy the “BT5” folder and then put in your phone’s root directory. Here mine phone is /sdcard. The root directory is different for different mobile devices.
- Now install all the above apps i.e. Busybox, Android Terminal, Android Vnc.
- After installing BusyBox application open it and wait until it finish loading and then click on Smart install.
- Now open the android terminal and type the following command:
su cd /sdcard/BT5
NOTE:- When you type su in terminal it will ask you for super user request and you have to tap on Grant.
- After this, type the following commands in Android terminal.
- After entering vncpasswd the terminal will ask you to enter password. Enter the desired password and hit enter.
- Now type the following commands.
tightvncserver -geometry 1280×720
- The terminal emulator creates the localhost to connect it to VNC server. Now note the localhost port marked red below. Now minimize the terminal emulator.
- Open the android VNC and type the following settings.
Nickname : BT5
Password : Type your password here which you entered in Android terminal (step no.6)
Address : localhost
Port : 5906
NOTE : Make sure that your localhost’s port matches with terminal’s localhost. Here mine New ‘X’ desktop is localhost:6. Your may be different. So, in VNC type Port 590X where the “X” is the localhost in android terminal.
That’s it now just tap on connect to run Backtrack on your android. So in this way you successfully install and run backtrack 5 on android and tablets.
Hope You like the Tutorial and share it with your friends too. If you face any problem, feel free to discuss in below comments !