WhatsApp is a freeware and most usable instant messaging app for smartphones. We can use whatsApp for sending videos, messages, documents (pdf files, txt files, doc files) gifs, audio files, images, voice notes, users location, phone contacts etc using internet. In whatsApp all data are end to end encrypted. Now a days billions of peoples are using whatsApp making it most popular instant messaging app.
Now a days we can send anything on whatsapp from one person to another but can we send android apps via whatsApp. Well whatAapp doesn’t provide any feature to send android apps but there is a trick to send android app from one person to another via whatsApp.
You just have to folllow these simple steps to send the android apps via whatsApp :-
Sending An Android App :-
- Open ES File Explorer App. If you don’t have ES File Explorer then download it from Playstore. Then open the APP folder.
2. You would have various installed Apps in your phones as shown in screenshot below. Take the backup of any app by selecting the app and then click on the backup option. It will take 3-4 seconds to create the backup of your apk file. If you have the backup of the app then just open that apk file.
3. After taking backup of the apk file the apk file will be saved in backups->apps location. Select the app and click on the rename option.
4. Rename the apk file by changing the extension from .apk to .txt.
5. It will change the apk file to txt file as shown in screenshot below. Then select this txt file to share it via whatsApp to the receiver.
Receiving An Android App :-
- 1. After sending the app to the receiver open the location where the txt file is located i.e. whatsApp->media->whatsApp documents.
2. Rename the txt file by changing the extension from .txt to .apk. It will create the apk file.
3. Install the apk file and open it.
That’s it. This is the simple procedure to send an apk file via whatsapp.
So lets see what do you think about this ? Share it with your friends too. Post your comments below if you have any related queries with this.