Most people use Linux Operating System But can you run android apps on Linux OS? Did you know about it? Well, if you don’t know then you don’t have to worry about it as I am going to tell you how to run android apps on Linux OS. You can use best emulators for your Linux operating system to run your favorite android apps right on your Linux PC with great ease. For that you just have to follow these steps provided below.
Below we have listed some of the best emulator that will help you to run your favourite android apps on your Linux PC in an easy way.
Steps To Run Android Apps On Linux OS:-
1. Download and install the application in your android device that you want to run in your Linux PC.
Installing Chrome in Linux
2. Now Download and install Google chrome for your Linux PC. Accept the terms and conditions and get the installer.
3. When the installation process prompted you just need to enter the sudo password there and let the installation complete.
Installing ARChon in Linux
5. Open your file manager and navigate to the Downloads directory (or wherever you have downloaded the .zip file) and then right-click the ARChon zip file and select Extract Here.
6. Now rename the newly created folder (right-click and select Rename) to “archon” and move the newly named folder to your home directory (right-click on archon, select Move To, select Home, and click Select).
7. Now install the extension to the chrome. For that simply open Chrome and click on “Overflow Menu” (three horizontal bars in the top right corner) and then select More tools -> Extensions.
8. Now click to enable Developer mode and then click Load unpacked extension and then navigate to your home directory and select archon and click on open.
Getting Apk Files Of The Apps
9. Now in your android device download and install the app ARChon Packager and use this app to generate the apk file for your PC.
10. Now share the generated apk files to your PC via any means of transfer and now navigate to directory where that apk is present and right click on apk and click on extract here.
Installing Apps In Chrome
11. Now click to enable Developer mode and then click Load unpacked extension and then navigate to your directory where apk has been extracted and select the open option there.
Running Apps On Chrome
12. Open Chrome and you should see a button in the upper left corner labeled Apps. Click on that and the newly installed apps will be ready to run. Click on the app you want to run to see how well it functions.
13. That’s it you are done, now you can easily run android apps on your Linux.
So, This is all about How To Run Android Apps On Linux. Use this simple guide and easily run android apps right on your Linux. Hope you like the tutorial, Share it with your friends too. Post a comment below if you have any related queries with this.