Learn How To Convert Text To Audio Using NotepadWe often have to read long passages or paragraphs on PC or laptops but while reading these paras or passages don’t you feel annoyed or get bored? Now a days, many people like to work on the PC or laptops or mostly every person uses internet to read blogs and article. But you just feel annoyed while reading half para of a article. So, Today I am going to discuss a cool trick to convert your own text to audio using notepad. This trick is very easy to understand. You can use this trick yourself by following the guidelines provided by us below.
Steps To Convert Your Own Text To Audio
- Search Notepad in windows search or press Window+R and type Notepad and then click OK or pres ENTER to open Notepad.
- Now, Copy the code provided below in the box and Paste into the Notepad.
- Now save the code in .vbs format and name it as Audio.vbs or any other name that you want. Save the file on Desktop or whereever you want. It will be saved with an icon as shown below.
- Open the file(Audio.vbs) accessing the location of file where you have saved it.
- Now enter the text that you want to hear. When you click the OK button the Text itself gets converted into Audio.
Save the Audio.vbs file in ANSI Encoding. Otherwise it may show you error while opening the file. See the screenshot provided below for more help.
This is the easy way to create your own audio file using notepad. You can easily listen to your articles without getting annoyed or bored. Try this cool stuff and share with your friends too.
Hope you like the tutorial. If you have any doubt regarding this tutorial ten post your comment in the comment box below.